The course covers the basics of programming in the C programming language and touches on fundamental programming techniques, customs and vocabulary, including the most common library functions and the usage of the pre-processor. The aim of the course is to familiarize the student with the basic concepts of computer programming and developer tools, present the syntax, semantics and data types offered by the language, and allow the student to write his or her own programs using standard language infrastructure, regardless of the hardware or software platform.
- To familiarize the trainee with basic concepts of computer programming and developer tools
- To present the syntax and semantics of the “C” language as well as data types offered by the language
- To allow the trainee to write their own programs using standard language infrastructure regardless of the hardware or software platform
- Explains step by step the process of installing and using the programming environment.
- Introduces common computer programming concepts, e.g. integers and variables.
- Introduces the concepts of data types and flow control.
- Further discusses the concepts of flow control, introducing more data types and logic in computer science.
- Touches on the subject of aggregating data into arrays.
- Explains the differences between arrays and structures.
- Introduces the subject of functions.
- Discusses files and streams.
- Elaborates on the subject of the pre-processor and declarations.
|CLA – C Programming Language Certified Associate||150.00 €|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.