The course covers all the basics of programming in the C++ programming language and touches on the fundamental concepts and techniques used in object-oriented programming. The aim of the course is to familiarize the student with the universal concepts of computer programming, present the syntax, semantics and basic data types of the C++ language, discuss the principles of the object-oriented model and its implementation in the C++ language, and demonstrate the means to resolve typical implementation problems with the help of standard C++ language libraries.
The “C” programming language course – associate level (suggested).
- To familiarize the trainee with the universal concepts of computer programming
- To present the syntax and semantics of the “C++” language as well as basic data types offered by the language
- To discuss the principles of the object-oriented model and its implementation in the “C++” language
- To demonstrate the means useful in resolving typical implementation problems with the help of standard “C++” language libraries
- Explains step by step the process of installing and using the programming environment.
- Introduces common computer programming concepts, e.g. integers and variables.
- Discusses advanced flow control and data aggregates.
- Introduces the subject of pointers, functions and memory.
- Examines ways to access various kinds of data.
- Gives an introduction to the fundamentals of object oriented programming.
- Discusses the subject of inheritance.
- Considers the subject of exceptions.
- Discusses the subject of operators and enumerated types.
|CPA – C++ Certified Associate Programmer||150.00 €|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.