The course familiarizes students with C++ advanced topics like templates and Standard Template Library. The main learning objectives are: gain a knowledge of the C++ template mechanism; develop the ability to read and understand the definitions of template functions and classes; develop the ability to use property template classes and methods, including third party templates; learn how to create template functions and classes; gather a good knowledge of the C++ STL library, including the IO part; and develop the ability to solve common programming problems with STL predefined classes and methods.
The Student should have a good knowledge of the C++ language, including inheritance and operator overloading. The student must complete the C++ language course at the associate level (CPA) prior to signing up for the CPP course.
- To gain knowledge of C++ template mechanism
- To be able to read and understand definitions of template functions and classes
- To be able to use property template classes and methods including third party templates
- To know how to create template functions and classes
- To gather good knowledge of C++ STL library including the IO part
- To be able to solve common programming problems with STL predefined classes and methods
- STL Sequential Containers
- Associative STL Containers
- Non-modifying STL Operations
- Modifying STL Algorithms
- Sorting STL Algorithms
- Merging STL Algorithms
- Utilities and Functional Tools in STL
- Advanced Input and Output
|CPP – C++ Certified Professional Programmer||150.00 €|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.