The course covers the universal concepts of computer programming and developer tools, ability to identify code bugs and bottlenecks, the syntax and semantics of the C language, as well as advanced data types offered by the language, advanced libraries, programming of advanced data structures, solving non-trivial problems with the use of data structures and algorithms and designing and writing programs using standard language infrastructure regardless of the hardware or software platform in the C programming.
The Student should have a good knowledge of the C language, including inheritance and operator overloading. The student must complete the C language course at the associate level (CLA) prior to signing up for the CLP course.
- Evolution of C (eg. new C11 keywords, trigraphs and digraphs – see exam objectives).
- Handling variable number of parameters (<stdarg.h>).
- Memory and strings (<string.h> et al.).
- Internationalization I18N.
- Processes and threads;
- Floats and ints once again (<math.h>, <fenv.h>, <inttypes.h> et al.);
- Network sockets – absolute basics.
- Miscellaneous (eg. portability issues and undefined behaviours, const variables vs. volatile variables – see exam objectives).
|CLP – C Certified Professional Programmer||150.00 €|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.