Preparatory program in Project Management includes the five process groups (Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control and Close) and the ten knowledge fields (Communication, Time, Cost, Scope, Integration, Human Resources, Risk, Quality, Procurement and Stakeholders), as well as the professional code of PMI. It intends to equip the students with the knowledge and the skills required to pass the PMI exams in CAPM and/or PMP.
As project management grows in scope, importance and recognition, so do the related career and credential options available to students. AUK Training and Development Institute has successfully rolled out the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) and PMP (Project Management Professional) courses.
International Project Management Preparatory Training Program is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge. The processes, tools, inputs and outputs of PMBOK will build the fundament of this training. Project Management Processes are grouped in five process groups and nine knowledge areas:
The Project Management Institute (PMI) stands as a global leader in the field of project management. It is well known that PMI certification involves a rigorous, examination-based process that represents the highest quality in professional standards. Therefore, PMI’s professional certification is universally accepted and recognized.
During the ten-day intensive program, participants will learn and apply the practices of project management identified by PMI, in order to manage projects successfully.
- Development of the general managerial skills;
- Development of interpersonal skills;
- Understanding and learning of PMI terms, acronyms and definitions;
- Getting to know the main activities and their interconnections;
- Getting to know the main PMI tools and their applications;
- Getting to know the main PMI techniques and their applications;
- Getting to know the most efficient methods of project management;
- Getting to know the best practices of project management;
- Development of fundamental skills for managing a project;
- Practicing of developed skills;
- Simulation for CAPM and PMP exams
The course contains these components:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Learn the concepts and study materials – what you really need to know in order to pass CAPM & PMP Exam
- Play games and exercises
- Practice exams and questions
- Tricks of the trade
- Learn reasons why you might fall the exam
This professional training benefits many individuals who deal with project coordination, project managers and business analysts, and those who wish to enter into this field of study. The developed knowledge from this training will be beneficial to you throughout your whole life.
Successful delivery of the training requires 40 training contact hours.
Since most of the candidates are working professional, we usually deliver all lectures on Saturday’s. This training model has been proposed in order to allow enough time for participants to study, work in groups and read thoroughly official materials.
Lectures are held from 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
|Project Management Professional
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.