Cybersecurity Essentials covers foundation knowledge and essentials skills in all security domains in the cyber world – information security, systems security, network security, mobile security, physical security, ethics and laws, related technologies, defense and mitigation techniques use in protecting businesses.
The course contains these components:
- Cybersecurity – A World of Wizards, Heros and Criminals
- The Cybersecurity Sorcery Cube
- Cybersecurity Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- The Art of Protecting Secrets
- The Art of Ensuring Integrity
- The Realm of Five Nines
- Fortifying the Kingdom
- Joining the Order of Cybersecurity Specialists
The course is delivered in 30 contact hours training.
Classes are usually held one times a week on three-hour sessions or two times a week on one-hour sessions.
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.