A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
The course contains these components:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking – Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance – Types, tools and countermeasures
- Scanning Networks – Techniques and countermeasures
- Enumeration – Techniques and countermeasures
- System Hacking – Methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Malware Threats – Working of viruses, Trojan concepts
- Sniffing – Techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering – Techniques and countermeasures
- Denial-of- Service – Attack techniques, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session Hijacking – Techniques and countermeasures Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers – Attacks, attack methodology and countermeasures
- Hacking Web Applications – Attacks, attack methodology and countermeasures
- SQL Injection – Injection attacks and injection detection tools.
- Hacking, Wireless, Networks – Wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Hacking Mobile Platforms – Attack vector, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Cloud Computing – Concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Cryptography – Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
The course is delivered in 80 contact hours of training.
Classes are usually held three times a week on two-hour sessions. There are two possible day combinations: Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday.
The C|EH exam can be challenged post the completion of attending the complete official C|EH course. Candidates that successfully passes the exam will receive their C|EH certificate and membership privileges. Members are expected to adhere to recertification requirements through EC-Council’s Continuing Education Requirements. As a powerful addition to the C|EH exam, the new C|EH (Practical) exam is now available adding even more value to the C|EH certification through practical validation of skills and abilities.
Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI)
Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)
For booking exams please visit our Testing Center.
|Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.