The Big Data & Analytics course builds on Connecting Things, teaching you how to collect, store, and visualize data obtained from IoT sensors. You’ll develop the ability to extract data and use data analytics to gain insights, an extremely valuable skill to employers.
The transformative element of any IoT system is the data that can be collected from it. Thus the ability to extract data and using data analytics techniques to gain insights increases employability.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the various systems that support a typical data center
- Explain how server virtualization consolidates idle resources, reduces cost and provide better services to the business
- Explain how the Software Defined Networking (SDN) framework plays the key role in data center virtualization
- Understand the steps of the Data Analysis Lifecycle and perform these tasks in 4 different labs using the RapidMiner and RStudio data analytics tools
- Use Python to read data from sensors and store data in a SQL data base
- Use Python Data Analysis library to clean, manipulate, integrate data sets
- Use Python Visualization Libraries to visualize real-time data end explore acquired data sets
- Explain the fundamental principles of a modern scalable Big Data platforms like Hadoop
- Use storytelling to present the insights gained from extracted data
The course contains these components:
- Data and the Internet of Things
- Fundamentals of Data Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Advanced Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Storytelling with Data
- Architecture for Big Data and Data Engineering
- Big Data & Analytics assumes students have completed of Connecting Things and have experience writing and debugging Python code
Career pathways include: IT/technical support, field service technician, help desk technician, network support technician, and more.
The course is delivered in 30-40-hour of training instructor-led.
Classes are usually held one times a week on three-hour sessions or two times a week on one-hour sessions.
Fundamental knowledge of any programming language with exposure to variables, arithmetic, logic, loops, and functions Familiar with the design, implementation and debug of simple programs.
For more information on CISCO certifications you can visit: www.netacad.com/careers/certifications
For booking exams please visit our Testing Center.
|IoT Big Data and Analytics||150.00 €|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.